Global Macromarketing Conference 2021
|Macromarketing Global Conference 2021 [PDF]||August 24, 2021|
|Macromarketing Global Conference 2021 [PDF]||July 06, 2021|
The Schedule refers to three time zones:
- New Zealand: 12th & 13th July;
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST; GMT +12)
- Pages 2-5 in the programme
- Wales, UK: 12th & 13th July;
- British Summer Time (GMT +1)
- Pages 6-9 in the programme
- Denver, USA: 13th, 14th, 15th July;
- Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6)
- Pages 10-15 in the programme
Zoom links will be provided via e-mail to registered participants on Friday, 9th of June. If you are registered and do not receive a zoom link by Friday (or if you register after Friday), please contact Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft.
- Full membership fee:
- Annual subscription to the Journal of Macromarketing (journal paper delivery): US$95
- Annual subscription to the Journal of Macromarketing (e-journal access): US$95
- Reduced membership fee (PhD & Emeritus):
- Annual subscription to the Journal of Macromarketing (e-journal access): US$65
Call for Papers
We live in challenging times. Covid 19 has severely impacted on international travel, challenged supply chains and market systems. Those market systems have adapted, by and large, and so have we, the Macromarketing Society.
In 2021 the Macromarketing Society Inc. will offer its first Global Conference–one conference hosted across multiple locations and at least three time zones.
Where possible macromarketers will meet in person. When that is not possible participants will take part in a virtual conference stream(s) appropriate to their time zone. We anticipate there will be a blend of in person meeting and online presentations in most time zones.
All presentations will be recorded and uploaded to the Macromarketing Society Inc. website.
A single global Proceedings will be produced, with ISSN, and hosted on the Macromarketing Society website and indexed by scholar.google.com. As usual, the Macromarketing Society will not take copyright of your work.
The nature of the global conference means that authors may be accepted into a track but present in a combined track appropriate to their time zone. Every effort will be made to place sympathetic and stimulating presentations and papers together in their appropriate place/time zone and sessions.
Presenters and conference attendees are to be paid members of the Society in 2021. Where macromarketers meet in person there may be a small charge to cover catering.
- Due date for paper/abstract submissions:
March 14, 2021April 18, 2021
- Due date for special sessions/panels: February 28, 2021
- Conference dates: July 12-15, 2021 (note each time zone will set its own day(s) during these days closer to the date)
All submissions should be formatted as for submission to the Journal of Macromarketing
As well as the tracks listed in the Call for Papers the conference invites any papers/abstracts which are macromarketing in focus. Submissions that don’t fit one of the tracks below should send them directly to the conference chairs.
|Call for papers||Paper/abstract submissions due|
|Macromarketing Global Conference 2021 [PDF]||March 14, 2021|